The Taunton Press is a media company known for the independent, entrepreneurial spirit of its employees. We are always looking for talented, passionate professionals to join our content, sales, marketing, finance, web, and tech teams.
We have a strong sense of pride in our products and the services we provide. We share an enthusiasm for excellence that translates into high-quality products. We encourage an atmosphere of creativity, collaboration, and cooperation. We embrace a diverse working environment.
- Flexible work schedules, including remote opportunities
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Group term life insurance
- Voluntary term life insurance program
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and floating holidays
- Sick days
- Complimentary subscriptions
- Employee discounts
- Employee recognition program
- Staff training and development
The Taunton Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Assistant Digital Editor, Fine Woodworking
Taunton is looking for a dynamic, motivated assistant digital editor who can help us build and deepen relationships with our members by creating compelling content that informs and delights. We seek a multimedia pro who loves woodworking and is energized about building a community around the craft. We want someone with new and interesting ideas that will help us execute a content strategy that increases audience engagement and ensures member growth and retention. Read more…