The Taunton Press is a media company known for the independent, entrepreneurial spirit of its employees. We are always looking for talented, passionate professionals to join our content, sales, marketing, finance, web, and tech teams.
We have a strong sense of pride in our products and the services we provide. We share an enthusiasm for excellence that translates into high-quality products. We encourage an atmosphere of creativity, collaboration, and cooperation. We embrace a diverse working environment.
- Flexible work schedules, including remote opportunities
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Group term life insurance
- Voluntary term life insurance program
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and floating holidays
- Sick days
- Complimentary subscriptions
- Employee discounts
- Employee recognition program
- Staff training and development
The Taunton Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Content Editor: Fine Gardening
The Fine Gardening Content Editor works with authors, our art department, and our digital team to create engaging content—in print and online. This person will be the main facilitator in finding authors/experts for an array of topics then moving that content from raw manuscript to layout. They will ensure that all content drives engagement, retention, growth, and positive customer experiences. The Content Editor must also be a creative influence behind video, social media, and other online content. Read more…